Monday, March 29, 2010

Darya Kurovska



I feel in love with Darya Kurovska, an eighteen year old Ukrainian model who is know for her eyebrows and high cheek bones, a few months ago after I Stumbled Upon her photographs on a fashion website. She has walked for Marc by Marc Jacobs and Marni, but her true beautiful comes through in editorials. She is currently signed with Supreme Models and her fame is continuously rising.



 beautifully fresh & candid polaroids.

In W editorial, October 2009. Photographed by Paolo Roverski

this photo is from an April 2009 Vogue Italia editorial entitled "Fashion Bailout"

cute 'cellphone' candid I found. I think I like her because she has a boyish charm and is quite androgynous.

looking a little more feminine in Vogue Russia - February 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment