Wednesday, July 7, 2010

one day

My little brother and his band are embarking on their longest tour yet. They will be gone for two weeks and will be hitting up all of California, Portland twice, and Olympia, Washington. I am so proud of them, but at the same time i'm insanely jealous. They are barely 20 and are already traveling and doing what they love. All I want to do with my life at this moment is travel and see every part of the world I can. Sadly, too many things have me anchored here and I have to be an 'adult'... go to school, get a degree, and go to work like 'everyone' else has to do. I want so bad to be able to say 'fuck it' and just go explore, but I cannot. One day my time will come and I will get be a well traveled woman. Hopefully that time will be soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment